“Close Enough for Love” is a Tony Bennett classic.
In the lyrics, there’s the phrase “the greatest story never told.”
Based on our experience working with clients, we believe there are thousands of companies out there sitting on a very valuable asset.
This is an asset that could generate new revenues, build customer loyalty, enthuse and motivate your workforce, raise your business above the crowd, and make you a hero.
The asset is a meaningful story about your business that’s waiting to be told.
– It’s a story based on meaningful truths about what you do and how you do it.
– It’s a story headlined with a new declaration that sums up all that positive energy into a Purpose Beyond Profit.
– It’s a story that evokes powerful positive feelings.
– It’s a story that inspires new attitudes and behaviors, both inside and outside your business.
– Customers see your business as one that matters because of how you’re trying to make the world a better place.
– Employees discover new ways to feel their work matters, to themselves, to others, and to the world.
– Suppliers, distributors, partners, investors, and communities see your business as something they’d be proud to be associated with.
– Industry pundits start to support you, rather than question your future.
All because you’ve finally told the “greatest story never told”.
Does your business have a brand strategy that aligns to your business strategy?
Are you clear how your truly matter to all the people important to your brand?
Can everyone tell the same “story” about why you matter?
Maybe it is time to invest in a brand strategy.
For more informatin on our brand strategy methodology click here.
Emotive Brand is a San Francisco branding agency.